Phoenix Bats offers a one-time, 30-day warranty, effective from day of delivery, for baseball, softball, youth, training, and vintage baseball bats of base price $65.00 or greater per bat. The warranty is provided for purchases directly from:
- Phoenix Bats website (https://www.phoenixbats.com)
- Phoenix Bats factory showroom in Plain City, Ohio
- Phone or email order placed with Phoenix Bats staff based out of corporate headquarters in Plain City, Ohio.
- The 30-day warranty is automatically included. No registration is required.
Warranty is void if purchaser has used the bat or training device:
- with any ball of improper weight or that is not secured together with stitching
- to hit balls at speeds greater than appropriate for the age of the user
- in a manner to purposefully break it
- improper storage of the bat when not in use (see hitting & care tips included with each order)
- as a team or shared bat, utilized by more than one person
- In addition, any product for which the Phoenix logo has been removed shall not qualify for warranty coverage
Marking on bats and the break signature provide the highest degree of confidence to assess the above circumstances.
To prevent abuse of the warranty program, a warranty replacement bat is not covered by a 30-day warranty. Phoenix Bats reserves the rights to deny a warranty claim to associated parties who have submitted 3 or more claims in a calendar year.
Clearance bats, apparel and accessories are not covered under Phoenix Bats’ warranty.
TO SUBMIT A WARRANTY CLAIM
Phoenix Bats requires six (6) high resolution digital images* (photos) of the bat as follows:
- Full bat from side of the break, with any handle covering removed
- 4 pictures from each “side” of the barrel.
- Each picture must show from the left of the Phoenix logo to just past the end of the barrel
- Start with a picture of the barrel from the “side” of the engraving and logo. Rotate the barrel 90 degrees for the next 3 pictures.
- A close-up of the unique serial number on the barrel (located beneath the bottom line of text engraving)
Digital images must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be included in the body of the email must be:
- Order number and date
- Approximate pitch speed when the bat broke
- Type of ball hit: stitched leather or rubber
- Where the bat was stored when not in use
- Player specs (age, height, weight)
*A high resolution digital image can be zoomed in without the picture getting fuzzy. If using digital pictures taken by a phone, be sure to use “original” for picture size. Please do not include any other photos.
Should photos not be of quality needed, customer may be required, at his/her expense, to send the bat to Phoenix Bats. Phoenix Bats will inform customer of such via email.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER PICTURES ARE SUBMITTED?
A Phoenix Bats Plain City, Ohio-based representative will review your submission within 2 business days. At that time you will be contacted regarding your warranty claim. If the pictures and information provided via email are acceptable and the claim is deemed valid, a new bat will be crafted and shipped within five (5) business days after reply by Phoenix Bats. A $25.00 claims processing fee is assessed to all accepted warranty claims. Payable by credit card, it is due prior to shipping of replacement bat.
The bat provided will be of the same specifications and engraving as the bat for which the claim has been made. Sorry, no exceptions are allowed unless so offered by Phoenix Bats.
Shipment of the replacement bat will be sent via FedEx Ground or Home Delivery within the continental USA. Expedited shipping of the replacement bat back is available for an additional fee.
Customers with accepted warranty claims that are shipping outside of the continental USA are responsible for replacement bat shipment costs. This includes tariff or duties charged by the ship to country. A quote will be provided by Phoenix Bats for such, with the least expensive transit method quoted.
Please contact us at email@example.com with any additional questions and for additional assistance.
Warranty Program start date: March 21, 2017
Thanks for being a part of #TeamPhoenix